A radiation test carried out after a storm swept through Southern California has recorded radiation at 506% above normal background levels.
The EnviroReporter, through their Inspector Alert nuclear radiation monitor, has conducted over 1,500 radiation tests with the most recent one being by far the highest levels seen.
Japan Prime Minister reveals nuclear coverup — After Fukushima he’s “devoting himself to nuclear activism, he now wants to abolish nuclear power” (VIDEOS)
PRIME MINISTER KAN: For a long time in Japan, especially the last 10-20 years, there has been a suppression of statements in relation to the dangers of nuclear power.
When specialists from Universities state that certain risks could exist then they risk their future career.
Politicians often receive financial support from the energy companies.
However when one speaks out about the risks of nuclear energy then one loses this support.
On the other side of the coin, when you agree with nuclear energy, you receive generous donations.
This also applies for culture, sport and it includes the media.
Due to these ties an environment has been created in which criticisms can hardly be spoken.
This is why the Nuclear Village is not a problem limited to a small area, but encompasses the whole country. [...]
- ‘Spine chilling’ thought of an uninhabitable Tokyo pushed former Prime Minister to say no to nuclear power — Secret report will add to suspicions that gov’t still downplaying impact of Fukushima radiation January 26, 2012
- Prime Minister Kan considered possibility of all six reactors melting down — “Up until around Mar. 15, we were losing ground to the invisible enemy”-Japan Times February 18, 2012
- Japan’s Prime Minister now saying situation is “worrisome” at Fukushima nuclear plant March 13, 2011
- “Very Grave” situation at Fukushima says Japan’s Prime Minister March 18, 2011
- Prime Minister feared Japan would come under control of international community after Fukushima meltdowns — U.S. and Russia in particular March 1, 2012
“The troubled San Onofre nuclear reactors are currently closed due to serious problems which threatens the lives of over 8 million people.”
Japan Gov’t: Radioactive Fukushima water to hit Hawaii within 2 years — Ocean may be 50% of EPA’s maximum contaminant level — Shows plume heading right for islands (PHOTO)
The radioactive black substance that keeps appearing in places across Japan is now being found across all of the Kanto area.
CONTAMINATED FUKUSHIMA FISH RECYCLED AS FOOD AID: Canned Fish from Tohoku sent to Developing Countries, With Help of WFP
“Now it’s official, with the help of the UN. Canned fish from Tohoku will be given to people in developing countries in the world so that the fisheries in the disaster-affected areas can recover and “baseless rumors” disappear.
The fish cans will go to Cambodia and 4 other countries and will be used in school lunches to feed school children.”
“The breakwater that proved so inadequate to the task of protecting the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant from the ocean was 10 meters high. The one defending the Onagawa nuclear plant is 14.8 meters tall, and it turns out Hirai had to fight a one-man war to get it built.
Hirai was apparently the only person on the entire project to push for the 14.8-meter breakwater, while many of his colleagues said that 12 meters would be sufficient and derided Hirai’s proposal as excessive. Hirai’s authority and drive, however, eventually prevailed, and Tohoku Electric spent the extra money to build the 14.8-meter-tall shield. Some 40 years later, on March 11, 2011, a 13-meter-high tsunami slammed into the coast at Onagawa…”.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.
- Let's support Unified Super Learning program that will revolutionize the global education and will help end the extreme poverty in the world. Subscribe and share.
- So, subscribe via RSS or emails and Follow social networks.