In South Korea, scientists used a magnetic field to get cancer cells to actually self-destruct. The body removes old, defective, and infected cells through the process of programmed cell death (PCD), or apoptosis. In apoptosis, the rejected cell responds to certain signals sent by the body by fragmenting. Immune cells then consume these fragments. The magnets help trigger apoptosis. When apoptosis fails, however, rejected cells divide uncontrollably, developing tumors.
Big Pharma’s Response?
We have demonstrated that apoptosis signaling can be turned on in-vitro (in the laboratory) and in a zebra fish in-vivo (living) model by using a magnetic switch, say the scientists. Our magnetic switch may be broadly applicable to any type of surface membrane receptors that exhibit cellular functions on clustering.
The study is to be published in the journal Nature Materials. One must wonder how this form of therapy—one that does not, as of yet, line the pockets of Big Pharma—will develop in the world of traditional medicine. Drug manufacturers (literally) bank on perpetual sickness, and cancer drugs have shown time and again to worsen tumors.
But regardless of any potential alternative treatments, big pharma will continue to push these dangerous ‘solutions’ on the public. Even while numerous cancer-fighting foods like turmeric, ginger, garlic, papaya leaf extract, berries, and many more exist, the pharmaceutical industry and mainstream medicine won’t recognize these as solutions.
- Exposed: Deadly Cancer Drugs Make Cancer Worse and Kill Patients More Quickly
- Beating Cancer with Nutrition – Turmeric Slows Spread of Breast Cancer
- Scientists Modify Immune System Cells to Attack Cancer
- Fighting Cancer: Another Study Reveals the Cannabis and Cancer Prevention Link
- Genetic Evidence that Antioxidants Kill Cancer
- Scientists Discover Natural Celery Ingredient Apigenin Can Halt Breast Cancer
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.
- Let's support Unified Super Learning program that will revolutionize the global education and will help end the extreme poverty in the world. Subscribe and share.
- So, subscribe via RSS or emails and Follow social networks.